The event takes place every 3 days at a random time from 6 pm to 11 pm 59 minutes (UTC +3)
The teleport to the location is at the Event Manager.
When killing monsters in a location during an event, you can get the following items :
You will also receive one of the effects. Effect duration 180 seconds, effects are stacable;
When killing other players, you will receive the Mark of slayer.
This mark increases your chance to get out of the location upon death and increases the duration of the penalty for returning to the location again. With the increase in the level of the mark, you get an additional chance to receive piece of summoning scrolls and Empty potion bottle lvl 2.
When dying in a location, you will spend 5 GMFB. If at death the system did not teleport you to the town, then you will receive a buff and a debuff on one of the characteristics.
The duration of the event is 60 min, after its end, the boss appears, the life of the boss is 15 min.
Event only for 200+ lvl characters
The player who dealt the last hit to the boss receives :
After collecting 100 pieces of a summon scroll, you can exchange them with the Event Manager for one of the summon scrolls:
Chance of taming using a scroll - 0.5% for all new pets.
IMPORTANT! The location and new pets are in test mode and will be improved as problems are identified.
1 .Summoning Scroll: Death Gladiator that you could get from Devil Reviac (Devildom and Rondo Citadel) monster has been replaced with a random Summon Scroll for one of the new pets.
2. Random Summon Scroll for one of the new pets added to final boss from Endless tower
3. Luciad Executive officer (Rondo citadel) added summon scrolls:
Price for scroll - 50 Luciad medals
4. When you reach level 213, you get Yushiva belt: General (60 days)
5. [Epic] Soul Taming card can be obtained not only by killing the Death Gladiator from summoning scrolls, but also from the scrolls of all new pets with a 1% chance
6. After rebooting server, the use of scrolls will become available to tame new pets
7. Disabled pk mode from Rondo Citadel